Our work is geared to helping our clients grow and sustain their publishing businesses against the background of rapid technology, business model and global market change.
We can help you answer questions like:
- How should our publishing strategy reflect current online developments?
- What should we do to grow our existing publication(s)?
- How significant are developments in research data management, or in alternatives to peer review, and how should we respond?
- How do we structure our publishing portfolio to position ourselves for future growth?
- How should we respond to developments in open access?
- Which new markets should we be addressing?
- What opportunities for us exist in this new market?
- Which opportunities should we give priority to, and what market entry strategies should we adopt?
- How can we strengthen our publication in the face of competitor action?
We can also offer practical help in these areas:
- Market research
- Project management
- Supplier/partner identification and negotiation
- Acquisition & disposals